We are an integrated team supporting Clinical Research, Quality Improvement and Clinical Effectiveness
Here at the Academy of Research and Improvement, our aim is to equip our staff and patients with the skills and confidence to identify areas that could be improved, and tools to manage projects and measure impact.
We both develop and deliver these activities, and support our teams and patients to do the same. We provide training, showcasing events, bespoke facilitation and an annual conference. If you'd like more information about the ways that we could support you to get involved in any of these activities, please drop us an email.
'To lead and facilitate improvement through innovation, learning and evidence based care across our communities.'
Our vision and our priorities have been developed in partnership with Side-by-Side (our patient and public involvement group), colleagues from around the Trust, key partners and our core team.
- Building strong relationships by working together to create a supportive and trusting environment with our patients, colleagues and communities.
- Everybody has the opportunity to contribute to innovative, effective and evidence-based care: patients, colleagues and communities.
- Taking responsibility and being professionally and personally accountable for ourselves, to our team, and to those who use our service.
- Everyone is listened to, appreciated and valued.
- Appreciate the roles and experiences of others, working flexibly and openly together to achieve our goals.
Meet the amazing people who make up our Academy team
Take a look at our strategy for 2018-2021
Find out more about the support and training we offer in our Prospectus
Help us celebrate the best of research and improvement by making a nomination today
25th November 2019 marks the start of Clinical Audit Awareness Week
Each year we hold the Research and Improvement Conference