Our vision and values
'To lead and facilitate improvement through innovation, learning and evidence based care across our communities.'
Our vision and our priorities have been developed in partnership with Side-by-Side (our patient and public involvement group), colleagues from around the Trust, key partners and our core team.
- Building strong relationships by working together to create a supportive and trusting environment with our patients, colleagues and communities
- Everybody has the opportunity to contribute to innovative, effective and evidence-based care: patients, colleagues and communities
- Taking responsibility and being professionally and personally accountable for ourselves, to our team, and to those who use our service
- Everyone is listened to, appreciated and valued
- Appreciate the roles and experiences of others, working flexibly and openly together to achieve our goals.