If you'd like to get involved in what we do, we'd love to hear from you.
We believe that everyone brings a wealth of knowledge and experience with them. In return for sharing your expertise with us, you can be part of an exciting and innovative group and directly impact the decisions we make as a team, all the while getting to know others with similar interests.
Put simply, working in partnership with patients and the public makes us better. It keeps the work that we do relevant to our patients and ensures that the ‘patient voice’ is heard loud and clear.
- Helping to shape the future of healthcare research in your local community
- Participating in research studies
- Working directly with our team through the Side by Side partnership
- Working on innovation projects via Dragon's Den
- Working on improvement projects and receive training in Quality Improvement methods
- Leading your own projects with our support
- Simply sharing your ideas and suggestions
Click on the links below to find out more, or Contact Us
Make a difference to the future of healthcare by participating in a research project
Become a member of our patient and public involvement group
Put forward your idea for how we could improve services at Solent NHS Trust
Read some examples of how we are working in partnership with patients and the public
Help us celebrate the best of research and improvement by making a nomination today
Contribute your expertise as a patient, carer, family member or member of the public